Quiet Seclusion with Panoramic Views, Horse Lovers Haven
House Sold - BASS VIC
This superb life-style property offers 6 acres of sheltered, useable land & has a substantial and well-designed family home with expansive rural views across the hinterland of Bass.
This colonial style home offers 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Large open hardwood kitchen with island bench, gas cook top, wall oven, & two door dishwasher leading to the lounge with open views of Western Port Bay and Phillip Island.
Located less than a 10 minute drive to beautiful beaches and within minutes of the Bass Township, this property is ideally situated for an easy commute to Cranbourne or Berwick & into Melbourne.
* six acres of level land, fully fenced including 5 paddocks with electric fencing
* huge (16m x 12m) barn with 4 Olympic inspired stables, tack room, feed room
* 3 more stables at the rear of the barn leading out to 7 paddocks, self-watering, 4 with lined loose boxes
* sand arena (30 x 45m)
* tank water
* inground salt water pool, solar heated & fenced
* large decked entertainment area
* split system plus ceiling fans
* double garage with remote door
* garden shed (6 x 3m)
Exciting opportunity to secure this highly sought and seldom found 6 acres in a stunning rural setting with great potential to explore many hobby farming or commercial pursuits.
This lifestyle property offers the astute buyer something truly special.
- Name: Geoff Powell
- Mobile: 0418 102 830
- Email: [email protected]
- Property ID: 9684873
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining