Off-MarketThis property is not currently For Sale or Rent on grantsea.com.au
Bayles Poultry Farm 20a (approx.) current contract with Inghams Group
Acreage Semi-rural - BAYLES VIC
A booming poultry farm on the fringe of the biggest growth corridor in Australia and a stones throw from the newly announced airport for Melbourne’s growing population, is an opportunity that seldom presents.
Beautiful generous proportions and sleek style creates a homely lifestyle environment for this impressive double storey, brick vender five-bedroom residence. Elevated and set back on a sealed road, against a light soaked northern aspect. The open format sitting and dining spaces flow freely to a second open plan living domain with large woodfire heater creating a cosy ambiance.
The large kitchen with stainless steel appliances opens to a third living/ kids retreat which steps down to a secluded indoor/outdoor entertaining room complete with a second kitchen/ meals preparation area.
Upstairs, three double bedrooms, all with built in robes, include an inviting main with leafy tree top views and fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower. Additional 2 bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and independent shower, downstairs powder room, spacious laundry and split system air conditioner complete a fabulous low maintenance home enhanced by triple carport with ample storage room.
In full flight this property has capacity for 66,000 birds (STCA) and opportunity awaits for a saavy operator to achieve well over the current six figure income. All sheds are up to date with the current Ingham’s Contract and have had extensive renovations done to meet RSPCA and FREPA Standards.
– 2 X tunnel ventilated chicken sheds
– 1 X cross flow chicken shed (being converted to tunnel ventilated shed)
– 150 solar panels on shed 2
– Up to date equipment , Agrologic controllers, large generator as well as a freezer room, all maintained to a high standard for ease of operation.
– New unrestricted stock and domestic bore watering system
– 2 large water tanks with filters catering the home (approx. 60,000L)
– 2 X large machinery sheds
– Maintained fencing
– 2 X dams
– Kids playground
– Sited on rich, well drained peat soils
– Complimented with fresh vegetable gardens and plenty of olive trees.
Only moments away from Koo Wee Rup shops (9km) and Pakenham (16km), offering easy access to schools and the Monash Freeway.