The Kinfauns Estate: A Boutique Equestrian Lifestyle
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - BITTERN VIC
Be drawn along by a meandering driveway to immerse yourself in tranquillity among the trees that surround this warm and welcoming family home set on 3.8 spacious acres. The idyllic Kinfauns Estate environment and unique location allowing ride-in, ride-out access offer the opportunity to enjoy riding quiet local roads and equestrian trails within and around the estate where tree-lined paths will lead to magnificent views across the bay.
Set over two well-appointed levels family comfort is kept first and foremost in mind as formal lounge and dining spaces are perfectly proportioned, while fully-equipped kitchen featuring gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher accompany ample space for casual meals. Outdoors an entertainer’s terrace and adjoining northern-facing deck make the most of the surrounding greenery and scenery.
Set serenely above family living spaces a beautiful parents’ retreat provides the perfect amount of privacy with master bedroom and ensuite as well as a sitting room opening to wrap-around deck that appreciates peaceful aspects across the property.
Accommodation measuring two further bedrooms – each with built-in-robes – is separately zoned and may be extended to a third if required, though possibilities for use as home office, study or kids retreat keep family flexibility in focus.
Bathed in abundant natural light, the long list of features including ranch-style verandah, gas ducted heating, large laundry, storage under stairs, double garage and double car port with internal access illustrate the impact of quality without compromise.
With workshop, tack room, hay shed, holding yard, two loose boxes, three enclosed paddocks (including ride-and-drive style paddock) and electric fencing; the property inspires exceptional hobby farming or simply the opportunity to relax and enjoy the natural splendour of its surrounds.
Connected completely to town services and located so that transport and school buses are within walking distance, the home keeps beautiful Peninsula beaches, Hastings town centre and Peninsula Link conveniently close by.
• Beautiful Kinfauns Estate surrounds lend lovely leafy serenity
• An idyllic allotment set on 3.8 attractive acres
• Three/four family-sized bedrooms bathed in light
• Upstairs parents’ retreat with private sitting room
• Ensuite master bedrooms with elevated deck views
• Formal lounge and dining spaces
• Fully-equipped kitchen makes space for meals
• Outdoor entertainer’s terrace and deck
• Double garage plus double carport parking
• Gas ducted heating
• Workshop, tack room, hay shed, holding yard
• Two loose boxes, three enclosed paddocks, electric fencing
• Connected completely to town services
• School buses and transport within walking distance
• Beautiful beaches, Hasting town centre and Peninsula Link kept close by
- Name: Faye Owen
- Mobile: 0412 867 131
- Email: [email protected]
- Property ID: 18071969
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport