Off-MarketThis property is not currently For Sale or Rent on grantsea.com.au
Rural Living at its Finest
Acreage Semi-rural - PAKENHAM SOUTH VIC
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to have the best of rural living with all the conveniences of a vibrant community that is less than 10 minutes to Pakenham, the Monash Freeway, Pakenham Railway Station and local schools?
This property is part of the Cardinia Shire, which is currently growing by an average of five families a day and will house a total of 157,035 people and provide between 100,000 and 140,000 jobs. Making sites like this the ideal location to invest.
The property is a rectangular block of 104 usable acres.
It is currently running 35 Cow and Calf Units plus 1 Bull, along with the family’s five Quarter Horses.
The farm is divided into 9 sizeable paddocks fully fenced with electric fencing. Water is reticulated throughout the property and is serviced by a stock and domestic bore. There is also a large dam and 3 phase power to a pump house. An optional 23.5ML Irrigation Water license is available.
For animal and handler safety premium steel cattle crush and yards have been installed.
The property also provides a tastefully renovated 3 bedroom house with the following features:
• European kitchen appliances including Steamer, Oven with Grill, Plate Warmer , Coffee machine, Induction Cooking Top and Dishwasher and extractor fan.
• Marble Bench top
• Ergonomically designed kitchen cupboards
• Marble floor throughout living area with under tile thermostat heating.
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Luxury bathroom with floor to ceiling marble tiles., Heated Towel Rail and Double Shower.
• Two Toilets
• R4 and R5 insulation.
• New energy efficient hot water heat pump installed 7/6/17
• Security Gate
• Large Entertainment area
Please contact Lory Pickles on 0406 246 233 to organise a private inspection.