Off-MarketThis property is not currently For Sale or Rent on grantsea.com.au
Le Bel Endroit
Acreage Semi-rural - SOMERVILLE VIC
French Provincial by Phillip Mannerheim – Nested on the Mornington Peninsula
One of the prized residences of the Mornington Peninsula set in an elite location, 40 minutes to Melbourne’s CBD and 60 minutes to Melbourne’s International Airport. This magnificent family residence is an architectural triumph of superior design and remarkable quality, offering the essence of romance and the ultimate in family living. Set back through bespoke iron gates, up a Liquid Amber lit driveway, peace and serenity is delivered on 10 private acres (approx.). Every visitor will be enchanted by the property’s flowing beauty from every corner, no matter how diverse their taste and culture is.
This spectacular 610sqm, four-bedroom, three-bathroom plus library/study luxury home showcases the creative virtuoso of award-winning French Provincial Architect Phillip Mannerheim. Through a passion for detail, this provincial house unites its surrounds yet functioning as a modern home. Encased in floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows to capture the breathtaking landscape and private ornamental lake, the property is a buzz of wildlife from kookaburras laughing to flocks of cockatoos. Not forgetting the swallows in spring and the sound of ducks landing on the private lake.
The layout has been masterfully crafted around a large central courtyard and glass tiled pool which seamlessly unites the large open plan living spaces via multiple sets of tall French doors for the ultimate indoor-outdoor fusion. Boasting European Oak Parquetry flooring, marble vanity tops, Corian benchtops and Gaggenau appliances, the glamorous kitchen with butlers pantry is as stunning as it is functional. With an airy open flow spilling into the expansive living area, the elegant imported English cabinetry emanates master joinery craftsmanship of grand proportions. Claiming the upper echelons, parents will enjoy a lavish master suite with dressing room, elegant ensuite and retreat study, while the adjoining patio offers the perfect setting for sunset cocktails overlooking the glistening waters of the ornamental lake.
Linking lifestyle and work/hobby life, there is a separate side access to the back of the property which leads to an enormous 300 sqm cement floored, lockable machinery shed, complete with 8m clearance. Presenting absolute privacy and security surrounded by advanced tree orchard.
Offering privileged family living and entertaining, this stunning family residence stands as one of Mornington’s most Exclusive Properties. Only minutes to village shops, boutique cafes, high-end restaurants, the best private schools in Melbourne, sparkling blue beaches, award winning wineries and major arterials including Peninsula Link.
Be delighted by the scenery that Le Bel Endroit offers as it flows through the house and tells a unique story.
• 3.4 metre ceilings
• Butlers pantry
• Wine storing unit
• Library/ office
• Media room cinema with 3D projector
• European Oak Parquetry flooring
• Marble vanity tops
• Imported hand made English cabinetry
• Patella and Armac Martin designer hardware
• Russian Beach Wood panelling
• Hardwood shelving with oak crown cut veneer, hand finished with line wax
• Perrin & Rowe authentic English tap wear
• Australian wool carpets
• Sonos system, network wired
• Cisco wifi system
• Refrigerated cooling and heating
• Double glazed windows
• 3 car garage with concrete polished floors
• Absolute privacy
• Slate bell roof
• Decorative scrolling on roof
• Copper gutters and downpipe
• Grand automatic bespoke iron gate entry with intercom system
• Liquid Amber lined driveway
• Separate side access to back of the property
• 300sqm large lockable shed with 8m clearance
• Advanced tree orchard
• Ornamental lake
• Mature Oak trees framed by main living area windows (wonderfully shady and cool to sit under in the warmer months)
• 30cm cyprus pine posts
• Glass tiled swimming pool with in-floor cleaning and solar heating
• 2 mins to Peninsula Link
• 10 mins drive to best private schools in Melbourne
• 40 mins to Melbourne CBD
• 60 mins to Melbourne International Airport
• Close proximity to large townships and pristine beaches
• Easy access to East Link
• Close to a plethora of wineries, restaurants, golf courses and specialty shops unique to the Mornington Peninsula