Spacious Family Living in the Berwick Views Estate
House Sold - BEACONSFIELD VIC
Set on an impressive allotment of approximately 634sqm of land you will find a comfortable lifestyle home perfect for any family. Consisting of four spacious bedrooms, generous master bedroom with WIR’s & ensuite and a bright and spacious family bathroom, this home has all the advantages of modern living. The oversized kitchen lends itself to entertaining boasting chic stainless steel appliances and a large island bench.
A clever floor plan harmoniously combines formal and casual spaces (formal lounge, meals area and family room) perfectly, with plenty outdoor undercover room also. Lots of natural light with large floor to ceiling windows – could this be the home you have been searching for? Further notable features include: double garage, ducted heating & cooling, large spacious garden, 12 x solar panels, water tank, and extra-large pergola.
Conveniently located and within easy reach of Beaconsfield Town Centre, Beaconsfield Primary School, Casey Hospital, local amenities and major arterials. This home is a beautiful residence represents great value for families. Don’t delay – enquire today!
Beds: 4 Bath: 2 Carport: 2
Summary of property
• 4 bedrooms BIR’s, huge master with WIR’s & PE
• Living spaces: formal living, family lounge and meals
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• Established, landscaped low maintenance garden
• Double remote entry garage with internal access
• Large outdoor entertainment with oversized pergola
• 12 x Solar panels and water tank
• Close to shops, schools and hospital
• Nearby schools include Beaconsfield Primary, Hailbury and Berwick Secondary
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement at the time of publishing. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
- Name: Lana Grant
- Mobile: 0435 269 083
- Email: [email protected]
- Property ID: 6753981
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport