Timbarra Living On A 661m2 Block
House Sold - BERWICK VIC
Residing within the much-admired Timbarra’ estate on the North side of Berwick, this immaculate residence delivers a premier lifestyle for families or investors; sitting on an impressive block of 661sqm (approx.) Being just a hop, skip and a jump away from beautiful parkland, school and shopping complex, this idyllic light-filled interiors consist of both formal and informal living areas assimilating seamlessly with the sophisticated kitchen. For those who love to entertain: step out to the generous rear garden with extensive pergola, bar, wood burning coonara all overlooking the stunning salt water and solar heated pool.
Accommodation needs are fulfilled with the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite, plus two further sizable bedrooms all benefiting from the bright family bathroom.
There is parking aplenty with an extra high carport next to the double garage with rear roller access, as well as side gate access for further secure parking perfect for a tradie needing to park next to the three storage sheds to the rear of the property.
Enjoy the close facilities of Berwick with its highly-regarded private and public schools, shopping and cafs, transport and easy access to freeways in addition to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre nearby. Call to arrange your inspection of this exceptional home today.
• Walking distance to parks, shops and school
• 661sqm block
• Combination of both formal and informal living
• Sophisticated kitchen with premium appliances
• Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite
• Large outdoor entertaining with extensive pergola
• Salt water and solar heated pool
• Double garage with rear roller
• Extra high carport
• Side gate parking access
• Split system, ducted heating and gas log fireplace
• Bungalow with split system
• Water tank
• Alarm with window sensors
- Name: Lana Grant
- Mobile: 0435 269 083
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property ID: 13470388
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport