Space and Style in The Chase'
House Sold - BERWICK VIC
Residing within a quiet court of the much-admired Chase’ estate, this well maintained residence delivers a premier lifestyle for families, downsizers or investors. Displaying an impeccable fully landscaped streetscape with dual driveway, the idyllic light-filled interiors consist of three bedrooms plus study, a combination of living areas assimilating seamlessly with the sophisticated kitchen which is a chef’s dream boasting AEG stainless steel self-cleaning oven.
For those who love to entertain: step out to stylish decked alfresco providing ample space for weekend barbeques and leading to the generous grassed backyard.
Accommodation needs are well and truly met with an oversized master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite, plus two further sizable bedrooms with WIR and sharing the bright and spacious family bathroom.
Other notable features include, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, 3 x Fujitsu reverse cycle units, water tanks, built in termite protection, fitted laundry, side access for boat or caravan parking.
Situated a short stroll along walking trails to playgrounds, Berwick Chase Primary, St Catherine’s Primary’s plus Hillcrest, and just a short drive to Eden Rise Shopping Village, Chisholm TAFE and Federation University plus easy freeway access, this luxuriously appealing abode deserves your full attention.
– Combination of both formal and informal living plus study
– Sophisticated kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances
– Oversized master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Two further sizable bedrooms with WIR
– Modern family bathroom, fitted laundry
– Large back yard with stylishly decked alfresco
– Double garage with internal access
– Ducted heat and evaporative cooling
– 3 x Fujitsu reverse cycle units
– Built in termite protection
– Duel driveway for boat or caravan parking
- Name: Lana Grant
- Mobile: 0435 269 083
- Email: [email protected]
- Property ID: 17713303
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport