Off-MarketThis property is not currently For Sale or Rent on grantsea.com.au
Family Home - Walking Distance to Berwick Village
House - BERWICK VIC
A location like this doesn’t come up often. This four-bedroom, two living area home also boasts a delightful decked pergola accessible through the French doors from the meals area, perfect for entertaining.
Situated within walking distance to Berwick High Street, you could not get better. Further notable features include fitted laundry, 2x split system heating and cooling and garden shed. Close proximity to Berwick train station, Chisholm TAFE, Coles, Woolworths and Berwick Botanical Gardens.
• Walking distance to Berwick High St and Berwick Train Station
• Combination of both formal and informal living plus meals
• Fully renovated throughout
• Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops and premium appliances
• 4 bedrooms bright and spacious family bathroom
• Large decked alfresco
• 2 x Split system heating and cooling
If you are interested in this property please apply online or phone our office on 03-8762 6900 to request an application form to be emailed to you. Please make sure your application is completed in full with one application for every tenant over the age of 18 years. Your application must also include the following:
– 100 Points of ID including photo ID (normally Passport & Drivers Licence)
– Proof of Income: Minimum 3 recent payslips, Centrelink statements, bank statements, other income details
– Up to date contact details to verify employment and rental history
– Any other supporting information that is relevant
Your application will not be considered until ALL the information is provided to enable us to process it.
Should your application meet our referencing criteria, we will phone you to invite you to a private inspection of the property.
** Photo ID required for entry to all inspections