MAGNIFICANT ON MINAK
House - NARRE WARREN SOUTH VIC
Nestled away in a quiet court in a highly sought-after area of Narre Warren South, positioned close to all essential amenities, lies this immaculately presented home. You will be impressed with its practical floorplan, presenting excellent indoor spaces and a large entertaining area, double garage plus extra wide driveway with additional secure car, trailer, boat or caravan parking. This home will surely tick all the boxes!
With plenty on offer, this property is well equipped with:
• Four bedrooms all fitted with robes plus study/living area
• Master bedroom includes walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Open plan kitchen with large island bench overlooking family and dining area
• Centrally located main bathroom with separate toilet
• Ducted heating throughout the home
• Solar panels to reduce energy
• Pitched alfresco from the dining area creates the perfect setting ideal for outdoor entertaining complete with a woodfire pizza oven.
• Remote controlled double car garage with extra wide driveway leading to secure additional side parking, ideal for trailer, boat or caravan parking
• Beautifully landscaped backyard complete with lawn, shed and 2000L water tank
Completing the picture is the fantastic location of this property! Conveniently located within walking distance to several schools including Trinity Catholic Primary School, Bluebird Early Education, Waverley Christian College and Narre Warren South P-12 College, you can leave the car keys on the bench and enjoy the leisurely walk for school pickup. Within only a few minutes’ drive you have Westfield Fountain Gate, Casey Central and Amberley Park Shopping Centre. The nearby bus stop takes you straight to Narre Warren Train Station, Cranbourne Centro and Fountain Gate, whilst access to M1 Freeway is quick and easy too.
** Photo ID required at all inspections.
** Registration to Inspect Real Estate is required.
By registering, you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections
- Name: Rentals Reception
- Mobile: 03 8762 6900
- Email: [email protected]
- Property ID: 19256395
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport